The classic N1 deck jacket was first produced for the US Navy in the early 1940s. Much copied since then, it has become a true style icon in its own right. The Iron Heart version remains pretty true to the original jackets on the basis that "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". The one major, but unseen, change they have made is to add an additional interlining to increase wind resistance. A truly warm and great-looking winter jacket. For this year's rendition, they have added the interlining to the collar and tweaked the pocket placement very slightly.
- Made in Japan
- N1 Deck Jacket
- Black cotton whipcord shell
- High density, long pile 80% wool, 20% alpaca lining
- Additional interlining for increased wind resistance
- Quilted satin lined sleeves
- Over-spec’d double action YKK zipper plus buttoned placket
- Two external alpaca lined Permex snapped handwarmer pockets
- One Permex snapped internal pocket
- Knitted storm cuffs
- Throat latch
- Add a free paracord drawstring at the checkout
- No shrinkage with gentle or hand wash
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device