Iron Heart X Simmons Bilt Deerskin Western Shirt 'The Big Buck'
An Iron Heart/Simmons Bilt collaboration, originally made especially for Haraki about 9 years ago. Iron Heart teamed up with Simmons Bilt and recreated this beauty. The deerskin is sourced from the Kolesch Tannery (https://www.gerberei-kolesch.de/) which is the oldest working tannery in Germany. The deerskin they tan is probably the best in the world, and no chemicals at all are used in the tanning process.
- Made in Scotland
- Western Shirt (but it is really almost a jacket)
- Naturally tanned deerskin
- Iron Heart oversized copper snaps
- Snaps on cuff placket
- Hand-painted black dye on face
- Black satin lined yoke
- Ageing back to the original colour will occur in high wear areas
- When the face of the hide is painted, some of the paint transfers to the rear, so there will be paint streaks on the inside of the shirt
- There is scarring to the hides, they try to avoid as much as they can, but there may be small imperfections in the hide - if you can't embrace the perfection-is-in-the-imperfections, then this shirt is not for you.
This product will be shipped international with FedEx for a fast, secure and fully insured delivery worldwide.
Measurements (in cm)
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device