Iron Heart - 10oz Selvedge Denim Western Shirt - Indigo Overdyed Blue
Iron Heart's classic western shirt made from our 10oz selvedge denim that has been overdyed in blue using what is known as direct dyeing. This method is more commonly used to dye lighter fabrics, but when overdyeing a darker colour, it is more visible when the dye starts to fade, allowing high contrast to develop over time.
- Made in Japan
- Western Shirt
- 10oz selvedge denim
- Indigo rope dyed warp / natural weft - will fade with wear and washing
- After construction, garment is overdyed with blue direct dye
- White contrast stitching and bar tacks (appears blue due to the overdying process)
- Black YKK snaps
- Button at the collar
- Western-style flap patch pockets with snap fastenings
- Single and double needle-stitch construction
- Western-style front and back yokes
- Felled internal seams
- Side seam gussets (no chainstitch run-off)
- Selvedge placket, gusset and cuff ID
- Yellow bobbin thread
- Overdyed - the overdyeing process removes all shrinkage
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device