Iron Heart - 14oz Selvedge Denim Modified Type III Jacket - Overdyed Indigo
Iron Heart's classic Type III jacket, modified with a slightly longer than traditional body and with the addition of side handwarmer pockets, made from overdyed 14oz indigo selvedge denim (second version which is made with a double twisted weft yarn, the same construction technique as our 21oz selvedge denim).
- Made in Japan
- Overdyed modified Type III jacket with a slightly longer body and side pockets
- This is the second version of their 14oz denim which is made with a double twisted weft yarn, the same as their 21oz denim
- This is the "least heavy" Japanese denim they use for jeans or jackets
- “Stealth” hand warmer pockets (topstitched with indigo thread so they don’t standout)
- Construction of side pockets creates two inner pockets
- Selvedge placket detail
- Felled internal seams
- Sanforized and one-washed, the overdyeing process takes out all the shrinkage
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device