Iron Heart - 16oz Slubby Selvedge Denim Type II Jacket - Indigo
Iron Heart's interpretation of the “Type II” jacket, inspired by the classic Levi's design from 1953. Slightly longer in the body and less boxy than the original Type II, this Iron Heart version is constructed from their 16oz slubby selvedge denim. This deep indigo selvedge denim has a really uneven hand on both the face and the reverse (think off-the-scale loom-chatter), but at the same time, it is incredibly soft and comfortable to wear.
- Made in Japan
- Type II jacket
- 16oz Japanese slubby selvedge denim
- Indigo rope dyed warp and weft - will fade with wear and washing
- Contrast stitching and bar tacks
- Iron Heart branded tack buttons
- Two chest flap pockets with tack button fastenings
- Single and double needle stitch construction
- Internal felled seams
- Selvedge placket ID
- Hem cinches with tack button fastenings
- Poly/cotton constructional stitching
- Sanforized ne washed - no shrinkage to be expected
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device