We’re happy to be able to offer you the very best Engineer boots around. Made in Japan making no compromises. All John Lofgren Bootmaker footwear are made by skilled craftspeople that are specialized in their own step in the production process, thus resulting in a superlative boot and shoe. These people are not just production line workers, they're Shokuninkishitsu (職人気質), people dedicated to mastering their particular craft. These boots are comfortable right from the start and will age beautifully with time.
- Horween Chromexcel uppers
- Goodyear welt construction with British made storm welts
- Heavy single, double and triple stitched sewing
- Made in Japan brass buckles
- 1.75" stacked woodsman heel, 10.75" shaft German made steel shanks
- USA made Vibram 705 half soles and 700 heels
- Embossed padded leather heel pad
- D/Medium width
- Built on the John Lofgren 110 last
- Includes Japanese made John Lofgren Bootmaker box and dust bags
We recommend that you size down half a size from your regular Red Wing size. Let us know if you got any questions.
This product will be shipped international with FedEx for a fast, secure and fully insured delivery worldwide.