Iron Heart - Ultra Heavy Flannel Crazy Check Work Shirt - Brown
To a great extent, Iron Heart's ultra heavy flannel (UHF) shirts define Iron Heart: heavy, rugged, but amazingly wearable. The 12oz fabric is woven with Aspero cotton from the foothills of the Andes mountains. They double brush it on the inside and single brush it on the outside, resulting in a very soft yet substantial, thick, warm and windproof flannel. This shirt is a wardrobe staple - a western cut in brown crazy check.
- Made in Japan
- Western Shirt
- 12oz Japanese ultra-heavyweight flannel - brown crazy check
- 100% Aspero cotton
- Cheese dyed (direct dye)
- Fabric single brushed on face and double brushed on reverse
- Tonal stitching
- Black Iron Heart logo’d Permex snaps
- Button at the collar
- Western-style flap patch pockets with snap fastenings
- Single and double needle stitch construction
- Western-style front and back yokes
- Felled internal seams
- Side seam gussets with chainstitch run-off
- Red bobbin thread
- One-washed, but could shrink up to half a size with continual or very hot washing/tumble drying
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device