Initially designed for the US military in 1965, the M65 Jacket is a cold weather field coat, seen in movies such as Taxi Driver and Terminator, the M65 is now a firm civilian favourite. The Iron Heart version remains close to the original, including four front pockets and stand-up collar with a built-in hood, but with additional, useful side hand-warmer and internal pockets, it is also lined with a waterproof Ventile.
- Made in Japan
- 100% cotton sateen
- Lined with waterproof Ventile
- Four external patch pockets all with snap fastenings
- Two-way nickel YKK zipper under snap fastenings
- Two hand-warmer pockets and one internal pocket
- Throat latch fastened with velcro
- Zippered pocket in collar contains 100% polyester ripstop hood
- Bi-swing shoulder pleats
- Drawstring at waist and hem
- No shrinkage to be expected
Measurements (in cm's)
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device