Iron Heart - 10oz Selvedge Chambray Single Yoke Western Shirt - Blue
Upon first glance, this classic western cut could easily be mistaken for a lined shirt. But, in fact it’s constructed from a double weave cloth. Producing double weave cloth is a complex process which involves intricately weaving two separate sets of warps and wefts on the same loom, to create a fabric with two distinct faces. Woven on a dobby loom to create a more pronounced texture, this particular double-cloth utilises a cotton / poly / acrylic blend. With its indigo rope-dyed face and a patterned reverse, the result is a substantial feeling fabric which is both soft and durable, creating a visually striking, heavyweight shirt that’s perfect for the colder months.
- Made in Japan
- Western Shirt
- 14oz Japanese double-faced cloth
- 75% cotton / 15% poly / 10% acrylic
- Face of the fabric is Supima cotton rope dyed with pure indigo - will fade with wear and washing
- Tonal stitching
- Black Iron Heart logo’d Permex snaps
- Button at the collar
- Sawtooth-style flap pockets with dual snap fastenings
- Single, double and triple needle stitch construction
- Western-style front and back yokes
- Felled internal seams
- Red bobbin thread
- One washed - no shrinkage to be expected
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device