Iron Heart - Quilt Lining M65 Field Jacket - Black
Initially introduced into the US military in 1965, the M65 Jacket was designed as a cold weather field coat, which has since become a firm civilian favourite after appearing in movies such as Taxi Driver and Terminator. This Iron Heart take on the classic M65 remains true to the original, including four front pockets and a stand-up collar with built-in hood - but with the addition of useful side hand-warmers and an internal pocket for more secure storage. Designed for durability, versatility and warmth, for this season they have used a tough 8oz 50/50 cotton/nylon blend shell, with a polyester filled, quilted nylon lining providing an extra layer of insulation during the colder months. The padded lining is easily removable, allowing for more year-round use in the milder seasons.
- Made in Japan
- M65 field jacket
- 8oz 50% cotton/50% nylon shell
- Reactive dyed - no colour loss to be expected
- Removable quilted nylon lining with polyester filling
- Two-way heavy duty YKK zipper
- Snap fastening zip cover
- Hand warmer side pockets
- Two large storage pockets with snap fastenings
- Two breast pockets with snap fastenings
- Internal “gun” pocket
- Velcro fastening throat latch and cuff adjusters
- Zippered pocket in collar containing 100% polyester ripstop hood
- Drawstrings at waist and hemline
- Bi-swing shoulder pleats
- No shrinkage with gentle or hand wash
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device