Iron Heart - Ultra Heavy Flannel Buffalo Check Work Shirt - Red/Black
To a great extent, their ultra heavy flannel (UHF) shirts define Iron Heart: heavy, rugged, but amazingly wearable. The 12oz fabric is woven with Aspero cotton from the foothills of the Andes mountains. Double brushed on the inside and single brushed on the outside, resulting in a very soft yet substantial, thick, warm and windproof flannel.
This shirt is a wardrobe staple - a work cut in red/black buffalo check.
- Made in Japan
- Work shirt
- Iron Heart original 12oz ultra-heavyweight red/black buffalo check cotton flannel
- Aspero cotton
- UHF (ultra heavy flannel)
- Single brushed on face and double brushed on reverse
- Black cat's eye buttons
- Button at the collar
- Two external snap-fastened chest pockets
- Orange bobbin thread
- Single, double and triple needle stitch construction
- One-washed, but could shrink up to half a size with continual or very hot washing/tumble drying
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device