Iron Heart - Ultra Heavy Flannel Classic Check Western Shirt - Red
To a great extent, their ultra heavy flannel (UHF) shirts define Iron Heart: heavy, rugged, but amazingly wearable. This western shirt is an exclusive red 'classic check' 12oz fabric, woven with Aspero cotton from the foothills of the Andes mountains. They double brush it on the inside and single brush it on the outside, resulting in a very soft yet substantial, thick, warm and windproof flannel.
- Made in Japan
- Western shirt
- Iron Heart original 12oz ultra-heavyweight red classic check cotton flannel
- Aspero cotton
- UHF (ultra heavy flannel)
- Single brushed on face and double brushed on reverse
- Black Iron Heart logo’d snaps
- Button at the collar
- Two external snap-fastened chest pockets
- Single, double and triple needle stitch construction
- One-washed, but could shrink up to half a size with continual or very hot washing/tumble drying
- Yellow bobbin thread
Measurements (in cm)
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device