Iron Heart - Ultra Heavy Flannel Herringbone Check Western Shirt - Black
To a great extent, their ultra heavy flannel (UHF) shirts define Iron Heart: heavy, rugged, but amazingly wearable. This western shirt is an exclusive black 'herringbone check' which weighs in slightly heavier than their standard UHF fabric because of the herringbone weave. Woven with Aspero cotton from the foothills of the Andes mountains. Double brushed on the inside and single brushed on the outside, resulting in a very soft yet substantial, thick, warm and windproof flannel.
- Made in Japan
- Western shirt
- Iron Heart original 13oz ultra-heavyweight black herringbone check cotton flannel
- Aspero cotton
- UHF (ultra heavy flannel)
- Single brushed on face and double brushed on reverse
- Black Iron Heart logo’d Permex snaps
- Button at the collar
- Two external snap-fastened chest pockets
- Single, double and triple needle stitch construction
- Yellow bobbin thread
- One-washed, but could shrink up to half a size with continual or very hot washing/tumble drying
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device